Sonntag, 2. September 2012

Wie ich den neuen "LOL" liebe :))


I'm falling in I'm falling down. I wanna begin but I don't know how To let you know how I'm feeling I am high on hope I am winning


And I won't let you go Now you know I've been crazy for you all this time I've kept it close always hoping
with a heart on fire a heart on fire with a heart on fire a heart on fire
hand in hand sparkling eyes The days are bright and so are the nights
'Cause when I'm with you I'm grinning Once I was through and now I'm winning
Now I want let you go Now you know I've been crazy for you all this time I've kept it close always hoping
Let me walk through life with you Everybody dreams of having What we do Like a rolling thunder You pull me out from under
Now I want let you go Now you know I've been crazy for you all this time I've kept it close Always hoping


Sooo ein schönes Lied aus dem Film :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFmNJtv465s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen